The perfect accompaniment to any fire starter, the Ultimate Survival Technologies WetFire™ tinder can help you get a blaze going even in a downpour. In fact, the cubes actually burn longer when wet! It is individually packaged in a lightweight solid cube form that can't leak or foul up your other gear. It leaves none of the residue of inferior petroleum-based products and is non-toxic. The cubes burn without smoke and can be started even in high winds and nasty weather. At high altitude you have enough to worry about without wasting energy trying to light an uncooperative stove. With WetFire™ tinder, this problem is solved. Just sprinkle a small amount of tinder shavings around the backpacker stove, and it lights instantly. Use it to light your backyard barbecue, or to start a fire in your living room fireplace. Make yourself popular when only you can start the late night beach bonfire.
- Actually burns longer when wet or moist.
- Lightweight and easy to carry.
- Performance unaffected by wind,water or other adverse weather conditions.
- Extinguishes instantly.
- Cube form, individually packaged to maintain freshness.
- Over 1,300 degree Fahrenheit flame.
- Fire can start with only a small pile of shavings.
- For use with any UST or other sparking device, stormproof lighter and/or stove.
- 5-year shelf life.