It sure is nice to bring along a few creature comforts, like the Princeton Tec Helix Backcountry Lantern, even when you're headed way out there. Helix Backcountry is a compact, lightweight lantern which puts out a bright beam that’s easy on the eyes - perfect for around camp or in your tent. Helix Backcountry has a "swipe" control surface that is free of buttons, yet gives access to a 150 lumen white mode, dimmable to 30 lumens, as well as a dimmable red mode for low profile use. The expanding globe and folding legs help Helix Backcountry to shine over a wide area. The lantern design also incorporates several hanging options.
- Emits 150 lumens of light.
- One White MaxBright LED (dimmable).
- One Red Ultrabright LED (dimmable).
- 360° light designed for area illumination to disperse light in a 360 degree pattern to light up a campsite or other area.
- Folding legs raise the lantern for broader light dispersement, create stable foundation.
- Collapsible globe for easy packing.
- Multiple hanging options.
- Runs on 3 AAA alkaline batteries, included.
- Dimmable LED provides the precise output needed for a given task, and helps to conserve battery power for maximum efficiency.
- Flush mount switch allows you to control the lantern by simply gliding your finger over the control surface.
- Wt. 155 g (including batteries).
- IPX6 water resistance rating.
- Max burn time: 50 hours.